وفد دولة الكويت الدائم لدى اﻷمم المتحدة
The Consulate will legalize documents that are certified by either of the following:
- United States Department of State
600 19th Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20522
Telephone: +1 (202) 485-8000
- National U.S. Arab Chamber of Commerce
369 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Telephone: +1 (212) 986-8024
1035 15th Street
Washington, DC 20005
Telephone: +1 (202) 289-5920
- Copy of document for Consulate files.
- Self-stamped self-addressed envelope for return.
- Fees should be paid by money order or cashiers check only.
Authentication of Documents for Kuwaiti Citizen:
Diplomas: Please call the Cultural Office at 1-202-364-2100
Medical Report: Please call the Health Office at 1-202-686-4304
General POA: Needs the presence of the Kuwaiti citizen at the Consulate
Special POA: Can be mailed and must be notarized by the notary public then sent to the Consulate with the following:
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of civil ID for the recipient of the POA in Kuwait
- $25.00 paid money order or cashiers check only
- Original or notarized copy from the department of Health
- Copy of parents passports
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Fees of $25.00 paid money order or cashiers check only
- Original marriage certificate and original Islamic certificate issued by an Islamic Center.
- Copy of husbands valid passport.
- Copy of wife's valid passport.
- Fees $25.00 paid by money order or cashiers check only.
- Approval from Kuwait needs to be obtained.
Certificate Authentication of Documents for non Kuwaitis:
- US Birth Certificates: Issued by Health Department of the State and must be certified by the US State Department
- School Certificate and Medical Reports: Must be certified by the US State Department
- General Power of Attorney, Special Power of Attorney, Diplomas and Marriage Certificate: Must be certified by the US State Department
- Copy of valid passport.
- Copy of Kuwait residency and Kuwait civil card if available.
- Fees of $25.00, paid by money order or cashiers check only.
Requirements for importing pets to Kuwait:
- Obtain an Import Certificate from the Animal Health Department in Kuwait - Telephone (965) 2473-0867 / Fax (965) 2472-2417
- Valid health certificate from Vet.
- Written request includes pets information and sponsor information in Kuwait.
Documents that do not meet the requirements will have to be returned.
Copyright © 2018 • All Rights Reserved • Permanent Mission of the State of Kuwait to the United Nations
$25.00 per Document:
- Patent Application
- Authorization of Agent
- Articles of Incorporation
- General Power of Attorney
- Police clearance of 'No Criminal Records' obtained from the FBI and certified by the US Department of State in Washington D.C. and legalized by the Consulate. (Made payable to the Kuwait Consulate New York in the form of a Cashiers Check or Money Order)
- Packing List
$150.00 per Document:
- Visa fees for visitor visa (single entry)
- Commercial Invoice and Certificate of Origin - Should legalized together by the U.S. Department of State as a set
$175.00 per Document:
- Visa fees for visitor visa (multiple entry)
- Visa fees for work visa
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SERVICES LISTED ABOVE REQUIRE FOUR-TO-FIVE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS.
All payments should be paid to the official name: Kuwait Consulate New York
NOTICE ON SENDING DOCUMENTS TO CONSULATE BY MAIL: Include a prepaid return label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS, or U.S. Postal Service ONLY) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper prepaid return envelope must include a "PREPAID" label. Any package without a proper prepaid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received. It is the applicant's responsibility to determine the EXACT return shipping costs. All labels must have a tracking number, and applicants are advised to keep both incoming and outgoing tracking numbers for their records.
Permanent Mission of the State of Kuwait to the United Nations