وفد دولة الكويت الدائم لدى اﻷمم المتحدة
Amir of the State of Kuwait
Copyright © 2017 • All Rights Reserved • Permanent Mission of the State of Kuwait to the United Nations
H.H. SHEIKH Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah
The Amir of the State of Kuwait
- Unanimously proclaimed as Amir of the State of Kuwait on January 29, 2006.
- Prime Minister, as per Amiri Decree dated July 13, 2003.
- First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, October 18, 1992.
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, March 3, 1985.
- Minister of information, February 9, 1982 in addition to his posts as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Deputy Prime Minister, February 16, 1978, in addition to his post as Minister of Foreign Affairs. - Acting Minister of Information, February 2, 1971
- February 3, 1975, in addition to his post as Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Foreign Minister, January 28,1963. His Highness continued to assume this post throughout all the governments that were formed since the Independence until April 20, 1991.
- Minister of Guidance and Information, January 17, 1962.
- Head of the Department of Press and Publications, 1955.
- Member of the Organizational Body of the Higher Council.
- Member of the Building and Construction Council.
- Completed his studies with private tutors.
- Educated at Kuwait schools.
- Born in Kuwait on June 6, 1929.
- Social Status: Widower, father to three sons and one daughter.
- Languages: Good command of English.
Permanent Mission of the State of Kuwait to the United Nations